Monday, December 10, 2012

old friends, new enemies?

I met up with some old friends today, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.  We used to hang out together at school years ago.  Cool, right?  Maybe.  I'm pretty sure they've been sent to spy on me for Mom and Claudius.  Why won't they just leave me alone?  Nowadays, it seems like everybody's against me.  I can't trust anybody, except perhaps Horatio.  He's alright.

In other news, I totally found out from my ghost-dad what happened.  Claudius killed him.  It's obvious now that I think about.  He's always given me the creeps (you know, besides for the obvious reasons).  Dad told me to avenge his death, but to avoid hurting Mom.  I can promise to fulfill half of that request.  I think he's being too lenient on her.  If only he could see what she's like now.  It's sick.

I have to make sure the ghost is telling the truth though.  I've got a plan that will surely reveal Claudius for the murderer he is.  I'll let you guys know how it goes.

EDIT:  Oh man, did it work.  I put on a play that reenacted Dad's murder.  Claudius flipped out.  Mom's mad now, but it was totally worth it.  Priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment